Friday, March 01, 2013

Lord, you can read everyone’s heart...



Having nominated two candidates, Joseph, known as Barsabbas, whose surname was Justus, and Matthias, they prayed, “Lord, you can read everyone’s heart; show us therefore which one of these two you have chosen...
Acts 1 : 23-24

Dear children, my motherly call, which I direct to you today, is a call of truth and life. My Son, who is Life, loves you and knows you in truth. To come to know and to love yourself, you must come to know my Son; to come to know and to love others, you must see my Son in them. Therefore, my children, pray, pray, that you may comprehend and surrender with a spirit that is free, be completely transformed and, in this way, may have the Kingdom of Heaven in your heart on earth. Thank you!
Medjugorje message, July 2, 2010

Matthias is elected new Patriarch of Ethiopian Orthodox Church