RAPHAEL... GUARDIAN OF PILGRIMS... TOBIT 12 : 1-22

“Do not be afraid: peace be with you. Bless God for ever. As far as I was concerned, when I was with you, my presence was not by any decision of mine, but by the will of God; it is he whom you must bless throughout your days, he that you must praise [...] Now bless the Lord on earth and give thanks to God. I am about to return to him above who sent me. Write down all that has happened.” And he rose in the air. When they stood up again, he was no longer visible. They praised God with hymns; they thanked him for having performed such wonders; had not an angel of God appeared before them? Tobit 12 : 17-22

God, out of love for man, has sent me among you to show you the path of salvation, the path of love.
Medjugorje message, April 25, 1995

Thursday, February 28, 2013