Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Be united in Christian love...



The pope’s last public homily included a plea for harmony among his flock, as he lamented “blows against the unity of the church, divisions in the ecclesial body” and called for a “more intense and evident ecclesial communion, overcoming individualisms and rivalries.” Such communion favours evangelisation, the pope said, by serving as a “humble and precious sign for those who are distant or indifferent to the faith.” CNS

Pray for your shepherds that, united in my Son, they can always joyfully proclaim the Word of God. Thank you.
part message to Mirjana, March 18, 2012

I do appeal to you, brothers, for the sake of our Lord Jesus Christ, to make up the differences between you, and instead of disagreeing among yourselves, to be united again in your belief and practice. [...] it is clear that there are serious differences among you. What I mean are all those slogans that you have, like: ‘I am for Paul’, ‘I am for Apollos,’ ‘I am for Cephas’, ‘I am for Christ’. Has Christ been parcelled out? Was it Paul that was crucified for you? Were you baptised in the name of Paul? 1 Corinthians 1 : 10-13

Dear children, With a motherly heart, today I desire to remind you of, namely, to draw your attention to, God's immeasurable love and the patience which ensues from it. Your Father is sending me and is waiting. He is waiting for your open hearts to be ready for his works. He is waiting for your hearts to be united in Christian love and mercy in the spirit of my Son. Do not lose time, children, because you are not its masters. Thank you.
Message to Mirjana, February 2, 2009

Dear children! Today I invite you that each of you begin again to love, in the first place, God who saved and redeemed each of you, and then brothers and sisters in your proximity. Without love, little children, you cannot grow in holiness and cannot do good deeds. Therefore, little children, pray without ceasing that God reveals his love to you. I have invited all of you to unite yourselves with me and to love. Today I am with you and invite you to discover love in your hearts and in the families. For God to live in your hearts, you must love. Thank you for having responded to my call. Medjugorje message, November 25, 1995